It’s been a while since I shared about iHerb, a US website that sells a large array of vitamins, toiletries and organic snacks. Shipping from door-to-door is a ridiculously cheap US$4 if you don’t exceed the weight limit of 6.35kg (which is plenty), and I usually receive orders within 1-2 weeks.
Some folks have been asking me what products to buy from there since there is a mind-boggling array displayed on that site. So here are the products in my recent cart:
3. Swimmer’s shampoo (US$8.91) and conditioner (US$9.29) – I’ve been searching for reasonably priced pH-neutralising hair wash for a while. And I found it here, hurrah. It doesn’t lather very well, but that’s probably cos of it’s pH value – from what little I have retained from my science classes. 😛
4. Nutribiotic facial wash (US$5.39) – I’ve been using this for more than a year, and it works great. Feels like the Clinique liquid face wash, and is paraben free and doesn’t leave my skin too dry. Fantastic for that price.
5. Organic lollipops (US$6.99) – the only lollipops I’m happy to let my kids eat, but only on special occasions. These made it into our birthday goody bags too.
6. Organic sweet packs (US$3.74) – Ok I confess I keep buying these cos the sweets look so cute! Inside one small sachet, there are sweets in the shape of a banana, strawberry, cherry, etc. Another great goody bag stuffer.
7. Yum-V multivitamins gummies for kids (US$9.36) – My parents were buying this for my kids from a store in Singapore, and I found it on iHerb at almost half the price! Happy.
8. Yum-V Immune Shield gummies (US$10.80) – I chanced upon this recently. Haven’t tried it yet, but it seems to be an interesting version of sambucus (usually in liquid form) that kids will like. Good for those seeking an immunity boost (not sure how strong a boost it gives, but no harm supplementing for kids who are exposed to childcare centre bugs, etc).
There you have it! 8 cool products that I’ve tried and tested.
Before you check out, don’t forget to add one of these “trial” products into your cart, cos they go for amaaaaaazing prices. Like this Day and Night Pill Organiser for US$0.10, or Madre Lab’s Argan Nut Oil handcream for US$0.10 too.
They have a referral programme, so if you are a first time customer and sign up through my referral link here (INU463), you get US$5 off your first purchase (min US$40) too! iHerb loves first time customers – so you can get free products here if you’re a first-timer.
Other products I’ve tried and liked can be found here.
[Update: There is free shipping to Singapore for the month of January 2016, for orders above USD$40, which will also receive an extra 10% discount.]